Μετάβαση σε περιεχόμενο
Pokerland Φόρουμ

BOSSMEDIA

olga

chat me operator.

Shemek: Hello 676866, my name is Shemek, How may i help you?

676866: hi

676866: how many accounts can i have?

676866: in this poker room.....

Shemek: I can confirm, that the gemeral rule is, that Customers are allowed only one active account with the same Poker Room.

676866: and if i have 2 or 3 ?

Shemek: In this case you risk that the account will be locked by the Fraud and Security Department.

676866: can i have more than 1 account in boss media general?

Shemek: Yes

676866: i mean in another network of boss media

Shemek: I do not have the information about other poker networks.

676866: this platform is boss media right?

Shemek: For accounts outside the Boss Media network the rules of the respective network apply.

676866: this is not only one poker room in boss media

676866: so...... can i have another accounts in diffrent poker rooms in boss media?

Shemek: Within the Boss Media network you are now allowed to have 2 active accounts

676866: ???

676866: i can't play in different poker room exept sporting.bet in boss media?

Shemek: After the recent Boss poker software upgrade on the 24.04.2007 if you have 2 active accounts alrady, you will not be able to register another one.

676866: and if i have it before that date?

Shemek: If you did not use it after the upgrade, you should be able to play with another 2 accounts (but not with the same Poker rrom)

676866: or else?

Shemek: What do you mean?

676866: i mean if you close my account(s) what about my founds in that?

Shemek: I do not have the information to answer explicitly to a potential situation.

676866: ok

676866: bye

Shemek: You are welcome.

Shemek: Thank you for your query; if we can be of further assistance please don’t hesitate in contacting us.

Shemek: bye

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτό το σχόλιο
Κοινοποίησε σε άλλα sites

olga voi8hse poli to post sou.auto pou exei kanei i bossmedia opws fainetai einai T R A G I K O!!!!!!!!!

diladi xwris kammia eidopoiisi gia tin allagi twn proipo8esen sou kleinoun tous logariasmous,me oti lefta iparxoun mesa!

diladi me liga logia leei: paixtes dialexte 2 pokerrooms me logismiko bossmedia kai paixte,an 8elete na allaxete pokerroom pou iposthrizei i boss kopste to kefali sas!!!

wraioi........

proswpika egw apo dw kai pera 8a tous exw gia kana freeroll,alla kai pali prepei na dialexw 2 site ....xmmmmm a mpe mpa mlom......... :silly:

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτό το σχόλιο
Κοινοποίησε σε άλλα sites