Μετάβαση σε περιεχόμενο
Pokerland Φόρουμ

2006 WSOP atakes !!!

djroof

Merika poly kala!

Molina Takes Out Another

Seat 5 raises in late position to $9,000 and Eric Molina says "I'm tired of you raising like you've been all day. I'm all-in." Seat 5 calls and turns over AdiamondJspade, Molina KclubJdiamond. The flop comes 7club3club2club, which gives Molina a club draw along with any King in the deck. The turn is the Kheart placing Molina in the lead with a pair of Kings. The river is the Jclub and Molina eliminates his opponent with a King high flush. After the hand is over the rest of the table tells Molina that his opponent didn't raise any hands. He actually only had played 3 hands all day including the elimination hand. Molina laughs and says, "Oh well, I won the hand and that's all that matters." Molina now is at $300,000.

Brenes Hits His Straight

Humberto Brenes raises from late position to $3,700, seat 3 in the cut-off calls. The flop comes 9heart6club3club and both players check. The turn is the 8heart and both players check again. The river brings the Qdiamond and Brenes bets $5,000 . Seat 3 calls and turns over KclubQspade for top pair with King kicker, but Brenes turns over Jheart10spade for the straight 8-Q. Brenes looks at his opponent while bringing in the pot and says, "Humberto never bluffs, my friend."

Phil Hellmuth Makes An Appearance...Then Raps

Phil Hellmuth, who is currently sweating Hans "Tuna" Lund, has come over to grace the table with his rhyming skills. Hellmuth has adjusted the lyrics of the Notorious B.I.G.'s "Hypnotize." Lyrics are below:

"Tuna, Tuna, Tuna, can't you see?

Sometimes your play just hypnotizes me."

Negreanu's Payout Structure

Daniel Negreanu to players at his table: "I'd be happy if they only paid out nine spots. $40,000,000 for first, $20,000,000 for second, etc."

Σύνδεσμος σε αυτό το σχόλιο
Κοινοποίησε σε άλλα sites